New Paired Passages: Age of Exploration
New paired passages! I finally finished an exploration-themed text set. There are 3 texts included; each text is provided on 3 reading levels (grades 4, 5, & 6). A six question reading quiz is included for each passage, as well as an extended informative writing prompt.
To help my #floridateachers I included a table match question on two of the reading quizzes😊
Use this resource for close reading, social studies, essay writing, or test practice!
Writing: How Has Exploration affected People?
This is a set of three leveled paired passages or texts on exploration: European Exploration, The Space Exploration, and The Rain Forest. The resource also includes reading comprehension and short answer response questions. The included texts are non-fiction.
These texts can be used as:
– close reading
– reading test practice (includes Multiple Choice, Table Match, & Short Response questions)
– social studies lessons
– reading comprehension
– paired passages with an extended informational writing prompt.
What is Included in the Product?
1. The Effects of European Exploration – in 3 levels
2. Space Exploration & You – in 3 levels
3. Save the Rain Forest – in 3 levels
4. 6 reading comprehension for the The Effects of European Exploration
5. 5 reading comprehension and 1 short response questions for Space Exploration & You
6. 6 reading comprehension for Save the Rain Forests
7. Answer Key for all questions
8. Exploration Extended Writing Response – to be used with one – three passages.
9. Standards Covered by this Product
10. Testing Cover Page
11. Testing Bubble/Answer Sheet
12. Informative Writing Rubric
13. Final Essay Blank Writing Paper
Please see the preview for even more information and pictures of this product.