Free Resources for Teachers
If you are looking for sound teaching strategies and teaching resources for upper elementary and middle school educators; you’ve come to the right place! Teaching Ideas 4U is here to help you go from spending personal time on prep to having time for you!
Below you can sign up for our weekly(ish) newsletter, which gives you the latest in educational articles, products, and teaching tips from a seasoned educator who’s been there and seen “it all”. 🤪
Also, you can join our Teachers’ Lounge Community on Facebook, where we have contests, discussions, and connect on a deeper level.
Gain Access to Free Teaching Resources
With Teaching Ideas 4U, you will receive…
- Teacher Resources, Teaching Ideas, & Tips…to help improve your student’s test scores (maybe…sorry, our attorneys make us clarify that! 😉) , reduce your stress, save you time, and improve your teaching.
- Regular (Weekly, occasionally a little more or a little less) Email Updates…about our latest educational blog post articles and helpful tips to make your classroom run smoothly.
- Featured Products, Sales, & Promotional Discounts…keeping you up-to-date about our new product releases, “in the know” sales, and “secret” teaching resources.
Is my information safe???
- Your email and information is always safe with us! We don’t spam or sell your information. That’s just not cool. For full details be sure to read our site policies here.
- You can unsubscribe at any time.
- It’s our mission to only send you content that will help improve your teaching, while saving your personal time for you.
Hey there! Over my teaching career, I developed core beliefs that informed both
my teaching and resource development:
- All students have a zone of genius.
- All students are capable of high achievement if their teacher believes in and supports them. (Teacher Expectations and Student Achievement by Educational Research)
- Children of all ages learn through play. (popatplay.org)
- Student choice increases student engagement and learning. (Hanover Research)
- Integrated learning provides a deeper understanding of the content. (What is Integrated Curriculum? by ASCD)
- Social science education is critical for students to develop active citizenship and critical thinking skills. (National Council for the Social Studies)
- Many students have undiagnosed learning disabilities and need supports to reach their full potential. (Learning Disabilities Association of America)