4th Grade Florida BEST Standards “I Can” Student Checklists Bundle:
Math, ELA, Science, & Social Studies
This resource includes 4th Grade BEST Standards I Can Checklists in both Autofill PDF and Google Slides® formats. The checklists include three types of pages:
- Standards organized by section, with each section marked with an identifying symbols that coordinate with the “I Can” Posters.”
- Pages with one standard and rows for 25 student names, as well as columns to track data. The student lists will autofill on every page – just type the names on one page, and they will appear on all the others. (This only works in the PDF. In Slides, teachers will need to type the names once, then copy them on the other pages.
- A checklist of the suggested book lists for the grade level. Books are organized by type as well as reading level.
The sectioned pages can be used in two ways:
- As student data folders students can take ownership of their learning by marking their progress on each standard. A cover page is included that can be used for data folders.
- Standards tracking for lesson planning – note the dates when the student was taught.
The single-standard pages are great for tracking your students’ progress in one place. Each assessment, mark down their scores in a column. Teachers can easily see student scores for creating small groups, student progress over time, and report card comments.
Save $ with a Bundle
The posters and checklists are also available in a money-saving bundle.