Middle Ages Interactive Notebook Unit 6th Grade INB
This is a complete interactive notebook unit with assessments for the Middle Ages in Europe, about 400 B.C. – 1500 A.D., including feudalism, the Franks, and the crusades. This 72 page unit includes activities and a complete answer key.
I included some activities that could be used as assessments, as well as Essential Questions. I have included a test that is based on what students learn in the INB.
Topics covered in this product include:
– Geography of Europe
– The Franks
– Invasions of Europe
– Holy Roman Empire
– Conflict with the Church
– Social Classes
– Medieval Manors
– Advances in Agriculture
– Growth of Towns and Cities
– Growth of the Middle Class
– William the Conqueror
– English Laws and Government
– Monarchy in France
– Slavic States
– European Culture in the Middle Ages
– New Religious Orders
– Religion & Everyday Life
– The Black Death
– The Great Schism
– Hundred Year’s War
– Jews & Muslims in Spain
– Graphic Organizers
– Essential Questions
– Vocabulary Flash Cards
– Chapter Tests
Please see the preview for even more information and pictures of this product.
If you need more world history units, please follow my store for product updates!
– African Civilizations Interactive Notebook Unit
– Islamic Civilization Interactive Notebook Unit
– Civilizations of Korea, Japan, & Southeast Asia Interactive Notebook Unit
– Middle Ages & Medieval Times Interactive Notebook Unit
– Renaissance & Reformation Interactive Notebook Unit
– Age of Exploration Interactive Notebook Unit
– Scientific Revolution & Enlightenment Interactive Notebook Unit
– Political & Industrial Revolutions Interactive Notebook Unit
Save Money Buying the Bundle
These World History units are also available in a money-saving bundle! Buying the bundle saves 20% off the individual cover prices.