Ancient / World History Interactive Notebook Social Studies BUNDLE
Are you looking for ancient world history interactive notebooks, but want the flexibility to take notes both on interactive pieces and digitally? This bundle contains both my paper bundle and digital bundle – at a savings of 30% off the individual resource prices!
This is a complete set of ancient and world history interactive notebooks with assessments. Each unit comes in both a paper format for cutting and gluing, as well as a digital unit that can be used in Google Classroom, Microsoft OneNote, or another note-taking app. The digital slides come in both color and black and white, so teachers can also print the digital files for a single page notesheet.
Having both bundles provides teachers with more flexibilty in their teaching. For example:
– The black and white slides make it easy to accommodate students who need a full-page notesheet instead of cutting foldables.
– Running short on copies? Use the digital slides.
– Planning for a sub or computers are down? Use printables instead of digital files.
This is a bundle of my interactive notebook units that are also available individually.
The units included are
– What is Social Studies? Geography, Economics, & Citizenship
– Early Agricultural Revolution & Mesopotamia
– Ancient Egypt & Kush
– The Israelites (Ancient Israel) & The Rise of Christianity
– Ancient Greeks & Greek Civilization
– Ancient India
– Early China & Imperial China
– Rome: Republic to Empire & Roman Republic
– The Americas & Their Early Peoples
Please see the preview for even more information and pictures of this product.
Activities included in the units include:
– Essential Questions Prompts
– Writing Prompts
– Time Lines
– Graphic Organizers
– Sorting Activities
– Vocabulary Flashcards
– Chapter Tests